Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tampa Red - The Bluebird Recordings 1936-1938 [CD 2]

Artist: Tampa Red
Album: The Bluebird Recordings 1936-1938 [CD 2]
Tampa Red The Bluebird Recordings 1936-1938  [CD 2]
Tracklist :
  • My Gal Is Gone
  • When The One You Love Is Gone
  • Youґre More Than A Palace To Me
  • Harlem Swing
  • Oh Babe Oh Baby
  • I'm Gonna Get High
  • Delta Woman Blues
  • Deceitful Friend Blues
  • Wrong Idea
  • Whoopee Mama
  • Travel On
  • Seminole Blues
  • The Most Of Us Do
  • We Gonna Get High Together
  • Happily Married
  • A Lie In My Heart
  • Heck Of A How-Do-You-Do
  • That May Get It Now
  • That Donґt Matter Now
  • Grouchy Hearted Woman
  • Why Should I Care
  • Got To Leave My Woman

How many of you Tampa Bay Ray fans take offense to being called a Band-Wagoner?

Its been pretty clear that Rays fans are being called band-wagoners. By Red Sox fans, Phillies fans and just by a lot of people. How many of you take offense to this? And why?

I'm unbiased and interested in knowing this...
And if you can. Please admit your a bandwagoner
I just want to know if they take offense. All I do is see a lot of people on here talk smack to eachother and they get called a bandwagoner and go physco

country

No comments:

Post a Comment